SDMHCA is dedicated to the professional development of mental health counselors in the state of South Dakota and the welfare of the clients they serve.
Looking for ways to be the change you want to see?
- Join! See Membership benefits
- Share your expertise
- Present at a conference
- Call or email us with ideas
- Recognize your colleagues for their service to the profession by nominating them for the Howard B. Smith Award.
For more information contact email@example.com
Become a Member
Membership in SDMHCA is encouraged to any person actively engaged in counseling, human develpment, mental health delivery, or guidance services. Licensed Professional Counselors, school counselors, counselor educators, counseling students, and others who are interested in the advancement of counseling profession are welcome.
- SDMHCA is a recognized chapter of the American Mental Health Counselors Association.
- SDMHCA is a division of the South Dakota Counseling Association (SDCA).
- SDCA is a division of the American Counseling Association.